måndag, augusti 21, 2006

theft

I got this from another blog that I just discovered and like

Four jobs I've had in my life
receptionist at Ikea (my speaker voice is flawless)
kitchen slave at un-named hellish hamburger resturant (I never eat hamburgers)
telemarketing person (for two days, then I quit)
tourist guide

Four films I'd like to see again:
American History X
Lost in Translation
Populärmusik från Vittula
Finding Nemoo

Four cities I've lived in:
Sydney
Glasgow
Malmö
Stockholm

Four tv-shows I watch:
I don't follow any tv-shows but if they are on I'll watch the following four:
Simpsons
Blackadder
Grynet
Scrubs

Four places I want to go to:
Peru
San Fransisco
New Zeeland
Space

Four fooddishes:
Chevré on bruschetta with pine nuts, honey and rocket lettuce
breakfast
a cup of nice tea
baked beans on toast with scrambled eggs

Four places where I'm comfortable:
Langness
Dun Lochen
at the gym
in mum and dad's back garden

Inga kommentarer: