torsdag, augusti 17, 2006

It's all work work

I could blog but it'd be uninteresting because the sun is still shining over Sweden this perfect summer and I am back in the every day life of work.

My day:

Wake up

Read paper

Go to work

Work

Have lunch

Work

Go home

Go training

Go home

Make dinner

Do boring household things

Go to bed.

The only break from this I've had is a haircut (and the most expensive shampoo purchase ever), some phone conversations and a weekend spent driving parents to the airport and then working for 11 hours at a wedding. Oh and I had to empty the boat too.

I'm basically bored with summer, let autumn come and things begin again. The warmth is more than welcome to stay but for godness sake, isn't it time to wake this country out of it's 10 week slumber!? Sweden may shut down for summer but the rest of the world does not. AM I THE ONLY ONE WORKING IN THIS COUNTRY?!

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: