onsdag, maj 17, 2006

Work

I've been working a lot latly. I started a new job about a month and a half ago. It's within Marketing & Communications and it's fun. It's a good set of people, to some extent very much marketing people (take the stereotype and tone it down a bit) but fun to work with. English, Russian and French are the three languages we use mostly. Well, I stick with English except for the odd "Parlez-vous anglais?" thrown in. It's an international enviroment and I love it, it's a breathing hole even though I'm back in Sweden and not sure it's where I want to stay. The fact that it's May 17th and still +6 and horizontal rain outside doesn't help. I miss Australia...

/Mel

2 kommentarer:

Ellee Seymour sa...

Does your new company do blogging at all?

Mel sa...

I think some of the high bosses have business related blogs but other than that, not that I know of.