onsdag, maj 24, 2006

Invitations

You know what it’s like when you’re trying to get all your friends together for a party or a dinner? Someone is on a business trip, someone has planned a romantic night with their partner, someone is on a weird diet and can’t indulge, someone is low on money, someone has to see their grandmother and the basic jist of it all is that everyone would love to come but can we move it to another date?

I’m doing the professional version of the above and when I thought getting all my friends together around one table was hard it turns out to be about a piece of cake when setting up a meeting with guests from four different continents, six countries and twelve cities. I’m being swamped by excuses, bad ones. My inbox is chaos.

But it’ll be fun in the end.

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: