onsdag, maj 17, 2006

Blogging

I am pretty useless at this whole blogging thing. I find myself writing lots of things on other sites but nothing here. It's probably because when I write on other sites I'm always replying to other people's thoughts. Here I have to think of something myself.

Anyway, I'm thinking I'll try and update the blog every second day at least. The problem is my life is not that exciting, there just not enough to blog about every single day for it to be worth while. Some bloggers are so good at alway thinking of new things but I guess I just don't have the energy to sit down and think of something really good to write about.

The Hibsicus shot proved impossible to upload as I took the photo with my the camera on my phone. I'm going to upload some shots I took this winter instead. I just got them back from the shop.

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: