lördag, mars 25, 2006

snogging/pashing/kissing

No, sorry, not me. I haven't done any kissing in a while. It's my co-worker. She's got a new boyfriend since Christmas. The boyfriend works at the same place but in a different department. They kiss. Frequently. Like guppies.

Our office is one of those modern open ones, not even cubicles, just desks all over. I'm in a corner of the office with a few other people and my co-worker is right opposite me. The new boyfriend comes over about five, six times a day and snogs her. Loudly. I don't know what your companies say about kissing in the work place but ours doesn't seem to have a problem with it. We, the co-workers, do have a problem though.

It's the noise. The damn noise of the snogging. I don't know wich one of them it is that can't kiss properly but the sound they make when they kiss is like nothing I've ever heard before. And my co-workers are equally stunned. Imagine two guppies french kissing each other in a bowl of sticky jelly with open guppy mouths. Record that sound and feed it through the sound system of a fairly decent concert venue and you're close.

Jeez...it's like having an office on Reeperbahn.

Good thing I start my new job next week.

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: