fredag, mars 31, 2006

Countdown

I start counting the days tomorrow morning, in just a few weeks I'm off to my favorite European city on a short holiday with one of my best friends. We are spending four nigths in Budapest, Hungary. We are going to take long baths here:

Then we are going to go to tiny café and eat Sachertorte:
(The last time I travelled around Central Europe I was taught that you can measure a cities level of refinement by the quality of their Sachertorte. In Vienna it's perfect, in Budapest it's bloody near perfect, in Zagreb it's a disaster...)

And in the evening we won't eat some of Hungarian nationaldish Gulash soup
(mainly because I know from reliable sources that you can never get proper Gulash unless you eat it properly homemade). But we will drink lots of Hungarian beer...

It will be a good weekend...

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: