fredag, mars 24, 2006

My Friday night

Now this is exciting stuff...Friday night in the city. I've been to the laundrette and washed all my clothes, bed linen and towels. I've made dinner, been sensible and made enough chili so I've got three lunch boxes for work and it's now four minutes past ten and I'm watching some bad sitcom, listening to the party my next door neighbour is throwing and wondering if I can be bothered to put the clean bed linen on my bed before I drive over to the airport to pick up my RyanAir flying brother..

It's a hard, fabulous glam life but's someones got to do it.

But on a slightly more realistic note, someone burnt down the school next to my house this evening. Burnt down right to the ground. Firefighters, police and press all over the place. Must be a slow news night...to bad about the school.

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: