torsdag, september 07, 2006

routine

It's all very odd really. Last week the big corporate world spat me out in a surge of drastic cut downs and dramatic CEO's sweeping his hand over the table and saying "NO!" to everyone of my sort. This week we're waiting on word from another department in the same big corporation to give the all clear for me to go in and consult my way round the place again. This may take awhile though so on Monday I go to another big corporation, spiritual this time, and work for the really BIG MAN, who I don't believe in anymore, selling the message of "Jesus loves you" to the masses (while at the same time sniggering behind their backs). But since that's not untill Monday and my really old job needed me for an afternoon or two I'm now back in the same old tracks as eight months ago selling cars to the masses.

At the same time it's pissing down outside and I've got a cold coming on and I'm not feeling to hot.

Inga kommentarer: