fredag, juni 02, 2006

Summer

It's June 2nd and it seems summer has finally reached even us.

As I went home from work today the bridge went up and one of the river boats went past. When I was little we used to go on these as day trips with my school. I have a vauge memory coming home with a very painful sunburn and being sick for two days. But I still wouldn't mind going on it again, it looks nice and I know the trip they take is beautiful.



I'm watching Sweden play Chile in our final warm up game before we play Trinidad-Tobago in our first World Cup game next Saturday. I can't wait for it all to start! But at the same time I'm really, really nerveous! I don't know how I'll survive the tournament if Sweden goes through the play offs!

I had a dream the other night that England will win 4-0 against Trinidad-Tobago and Owen will score the first goal. We'll see if I'm rigth!

Six days to go....

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: