torsdag, april 27, 2006

Unpacking

I just finished unpacking my suitcase. I got back on Sunday night. I hate unpacking. I love packing but unpacking is a very tedious job. I think it's closly linked to the fact that unpacking definatly means the holiday is over and it's back to work. Wich started with no less than FOUR very important packages for a very important "thing" in Germany getting lost somewhere between A and B. Not my fault. Luckily.

Budapest was as beautiful as ever and the Danube had kindly enough gone back to more normal levels. The best shots I got had my travel friend in them so I won't post them here, not sure she wants to be on the blog but I did see a pretty cool graffiti tunnel.

And I do get nostalgic when I discover that some of that genuine non-service still exists in Central Europe, it's like going back to the not so good days. I've been yelled at in Hungarian no less than eight times in a week. I never did get the hang of how to buy tickets in Central Europe, it's a whole little adventure in itself and strangly enough I love it, despite Hugarian ladies yelling at me.

Other than that I finally got round to getting old David Bowie albums over on my iPod so I've been humming "Life on Mars?" all week. Somehow David Bowie's music fits well in to communist style highrises from the 1960's.

/Mel

Inga kommentarer: